CHIMNEY REPAIR SERVICE IN NORTHEAST FLORIDA
Are you seeing signs of a chimney leak? By the time you see a water stain on the ceiling around your fireplace or in the vicinity of your chimney, it’s important to take immediate action. Chimney leaks can be caused by various factors including installation errors and leaking chimney caps. Left unaddressed, this can lead to water intrusion, mold, and other significant damage. We have experts who can evaluate the issue and find solutions to eliminate your worries.
The Benefits of Chimney Repair
- Expert assessment and solutions to prevent leaks inside your home
- Highly trained roof repair technicians provide timely and quality service
- All repairs backed by a 5-year workmanship warranty
Chimney Service Details And Products
From start to finish we focus on providing the best experience for our customers. You will receive first-class communication every step of the way. When our technicians arrive to perform the necessary repairs, safety will be their highest priority, along with the care and protection of your home throughout the project.
- Chimney rebuild/residing: We strip the entire chimney down to the framing to rebuild it. Then we install new flashing, and new exterior material that matches your home’s current exterior. Options include vinyl siding and Hardie board. Highly trained roof repair technicians provide timely and quality service
- Chimney removal: We remove and dispose of wood, stucco, and masonry chimneys.
- Chimney cricket/saddle: We install a new roof cricket or saddle that will divert water around the chimney. This is built to the Florida Building Code specifications using quality lumber and matching roofing materials.
- Chimney flashing: We perform a complete replacement of existing metal flashing per the Florida Building Code.
- Chimney Caps: A chimney cap that is fitted properly on a chimney is vital to prevent interior leaks. We install customized aluminium powder coated caps that are able to withstand strong winds during storms. Chimney caps also provide protection from wildlife, overhead debris, and allows for the proper exhaust of smoke.