STORM DAMAGE IN NORTHEAST FLORIDA
We’re the Calm After the Storm.
Dealing with the inconvenience and frustration of major roof storm damage can be trying enough, but a shady storm chaser can make matters worse. Make sure you align yourself with a local contractor, so you are protected.
- Fully licensed and insured
- The largest locally owned residential roofer
- Trained roofing professionals — employees, not subcontractors
- High-quality GAF products with lifetime manufacturer warranty
- GAF Master Elite Certified (only 3% of roofing contractors earn this)
- Fully transferable Lifetime workmanship coverage warranty
- NO MONEY UPFRONT
- Responsible for MANY roofing scams
- Not always licensed or local owned
- Typically just a salesperson who is subbing out the work
- Unfamiliar with the Florida building codes
- They chase insurance money, then vanish after they cash the check
- They offer substandard warranties, backed by unknown subcontractors
- Use minimum required roofing products to maximize their profit
So why act now to get a FREE inspection?
Leaks left unattended may develop in your attic and could result in wood rot, mold, and further damage. Structural damage may also happen in more severe cases. Contact us for a free inspection and to schedule your storm damage roof repair.
Why Choose Reliant?
We train our team in-house and are GAF Master Elite Certified to ensure the highest level of quality. Your receive a fully transferable Lifetime Warranty on any architectural roof installation we do. We also offer a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
Our staff understands you have many demands on your time. Waiting around for the roofer to show up isn’t how you want to spend your day, which is why we have our Reliant On-Time Guarantee.
No Money Up Front
No Money Up Front
We have flexible payment plans, including pay-at-closing, financing with approved credit, and other options to take the sting out of paying for a significant home repair. Plus, you don’t pay a cent until our services are complete!